Wednesday 11 May 2011

Time, ill spent

Dear Readers,

Depending on who is reading this, you might have have known that last week was very exciting for me, and not in a good way.
I attended the Uni Cocktail Party at this cool little bar in Fremantle, WA - called the East End Bar.
Awesome place, there were velvet covered walls, luxurious couches (including a chaise...) - all in all rather fantastic place, and I would generally recommend it!
However, and maybe its as I am hitting that early mid-twenties stage and I don't bounce back as quick, I have either had alcohol poisoning or my drink was spiked.
An experience that I don't recommend for anyone, nor one that I ever thought I would have.

Luckily it happened as the bar tab was closing and it was the last drink I had that was the issue.
However, I can not remember the last hour of the night.
I have been using my best detective skills to try and piece together what happened to me. I have found more people that remember the night a whole lot more than I do, so I am talking to them trying to sought out what I did - which ends up being an entirely different story.

I am a little wary now, and it will be a long time before I am able to drink alcohol again.

So let this be a lesson to all of you, keep an eye on what you're drinking - and how much you drink. Losing hours of your life and time not spent partying with your friends on the dance floor is time ill-spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment