Friday 2 March 2012

Have I got the X-Factor?

So, its March - and you know what that means?
I haven't blogged for over two months.

I said I would try to be a better blogger, not that it would happen.

Let us move on from that horrible information and talk about the new aspects of my life.
As the world is all about me, didn't you know?

Myself and a friend at the Venga Boys concert. 

March 18th is the Perth audition for the reality tv show X-Factor, and I am thinking about entering this year, for funzies.

So I need to hear what you think?
From that, you probably want to hear what I sound like, right?
So, I'm getting my act together - and I'm going to record a couple of songs... get you guys to listen to them, and let me know what you think.

So you're going to have a few posts from me very soon... and as I didn't say it before...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
(Also, I'm now old... so please, send your sympathy presents to me...)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment