Thursday 1 December 2011

Sometimes I just think of myself as a horrible person

I know I said I was going to try to be a better blogger - sigh what a joke that was.

However, I have finished uni for the year - so I will see what summer brings.
You may have noticed I said for the year and not for life, here is what happened. I got so sick, that I failed a unit, and there was no way to fix it.
So at least another semester is needed... but I have a plan (I always have a plan).
I'm going to pick up some politics units and maybe some English literature - have yet to make up my mind on that one.
I think that way I'l be a more rounded journalist.
Plus when I was filling out the application for the ABC cadetship, I just didn't have enough experience as a journalist for me to believe that I could even be considered.
So this up coming year, the year the world is meant to end - will be me trying to gain experience as a journalist and finding ways to fill up that quota.

I'm also going to be going on a camping trip with my mum starting tomorrow. Hopefully there will be internet access, just so that I can still be in contact with the world.
I'm going to use this time however to try and edit my novel.
I've been working on it for about 9 years now, so I think it is almost time for it to see the light of day - and have a chance at being published.

Well that is the plan anyway.

Also I painted my nail's red - not sure I like it.
What do you think?
Yeah I don't know either.

No comments:

Post a Comment