Saturday 1 October 2011

"Shame is worse than death" Russian Proverb

My dear friends, family, other people who have somehow mistakenly fallen onto this blog...
How could I have left it so long between posts? I'll never know.
I am now here to rectify this problem.

If I say I'm sorry, who am I really apologising too?
I guess myself. As soon as it became a month after my last post I was saddened with myself for letting it become this late.

Starting now, I vow to try to blog more often.
I'm not going to promise that it will happen, due to the horrible evidence that I am not one who has a great track record. Instead I will try harder and all that...

I am now getting ready to try and finish up this semester. This will be the time that I will be marking off the section of the exam papers with yes, I am graduating...
What a scary thought. 
I have no idea what I am meant to do next year. 
Do I stay at university for another year and do my graduate diploma, or try to find a real job?
It is giving me a lot to think about, and if you have any ideas - you should really let me know!

Now, as I said from my last post, some photos from Supa Nova!

Me as Dr River Song (season 6 DW) with the 11th and 10th Doctors.


River Song with the 4th Doctor

And yes, that is a wig.

ALSO fun facts:
I am currently a director in PAANDA (Performing Arts Association of Notre Dame Australia)'s pantomime of Snow White and the 7th Dwarf.
It is a modern re-telling of the classic, and hopefully will be awesome.
To prove my point here are some pictures (photos taken by close friend and Marketing Manager: Marissa Collova)

Me with one of the Stage Managers, Andy

Me stepping in for one of the characters... thats right if you don't behave I will punch the actors.

Watching some of the male actors trying to get one of the routines down.

Teaching the routine to "Single Ladies"

Still teaching "Single Ladies"
Stage Manager Andy and Me performing "Single Ladies" to the rest of the cast.
As you can tell, this production is going to be amazing! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment